Collection and use of personal data
- We will only use or disclose your personal data with your consent or as authorised by applicable laws and regulations. The personal data collected may include:
- NRIC / FIN / Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Delivery Address
- Telephone / Mobile Number
- By creating an online account with us (whether directly or on your behalf), you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below:
- Administer your online account with us
- Provide the products or services purchased from us online (and for all other matters relating to such purchase)
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments made for online purchases from us
- Managing, investigating or responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints provided or made by you
- Audit the downloading of data from our site
- Improve or customise the layout or content of our site
- Identify visitors to our site
- With your consent, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below:
- Deliver marketing or promotional materials relating to our products, services or special offers (and other information which you have requested)
- Inform you of updates to this site
- Provide information or services relating to our products, promotions or offers
- Conduct market surveys, research or data mining
- Insufficient or incorrect personal data provided to us by you may result in delays or failure in providing the products or services purchased by you.
Confidentiality of personal data
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than personal data) sent or posted to this site by Customers or visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We may use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post elsewhere such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services, to meet the needs of our Customers or visitors or for any other purposes.
- We will only disclose your personal data without notice to you if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with legal process, or under compulsion of an order of court or governmental agency served on us
- Protect our rights, property or safety
Information collected by cookies
Our site may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a site to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on our site. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our site in order to help us manage and analyse the performance of our site. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our site.
Collection of computer data
- When you visit this site, our company servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a site. This information may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Sites visited before our site
- Pages visited within our site (including time spent on those pages)
- Other items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, etc.
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this site, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any personal data.
Access request; Withdrawal of consent; Updating of personal data
- You may update your profile preferences that you registered on our site to (a) access your personal particulars, (b) withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data, or (c) terminate your online account with us.
- Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us.
- You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account with us.
- Every email we send via our sending infrastructure will contain an unsubscribe link which is both clearly visible and easy to use. The unsubscribe functionality will not require you to send an unsubscribe request via email or to log in to your user account first.
- The unsubscribe form will comply to the following:
- Unsubscribing will be cost-free
- The unsubscribe process will not be hidden behind a login and/or password process
Security of personal data
Personal data collected by us will be (a) safely and securely stored, and (b) disposed when no longer needed by us for business or legal purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
- If you have any questions about our data protection policy or practices, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org